Please take note of the following steps required for the admission process at Tirana International School:
Complete the online application form at: https://tirana.openapply.com/apply/forms/19239
All the documents below must be submitted through the Open Apply portal.
- Passport photocopy
- Immunization records (photocopies)
- One picture - Digital
- Report cards (of last 2 years)
- Official transcript (13 year old or older)
- Narrative report
- Teacher recommendation
- Any external test from previous school (MAP,SAT, ect)
- Documentation regarding accommodations, special programming or disciplinary concerns
- Parent questionnaire for preschool child
Our school will inform you about the scheduled date and time for the testing.
5 - 6 years old will take a short test (School Readiness Screener) and from 7 yeas old and up they will take the MAP (Measure of Academic Progress) test. They will be assessed in: Math, Reading and Language Usage. This processes allows for our educators to best know how to work with the new student and might determine some initial placements.
Please note this is not an entrance exam!
School will send the official date when the student will start